Wessington Primary School Ethos
We are a small school which brings a range of advantages:
- we know our children individually;
- we encourage a caring family atmosphere;
- we nurture confident children who have high self-esteem, ready to face new situations and challenges.
To keep children at the heart of all we do in a high quality learning environment which is safe, caring, stimulating and enjoyable.
We challenge our children to:
- develop their full potential in all they do by making the most of every opportunity;
become responsible, independent learners with lively, enquiring and creative minds;
- prepare for life beyond the school gate through a love of learning in an ever-changing world;
- adopt respect, tolerance and understanding of all people in Modern Britain and our world-wide community;
- make positive contributions as they grow as responsible and conscientious citizens.
The Children, Staff, Parents and Governors will continuously review
the high quality learning environment and experiences that we provide.